Who is o2o Bicycle Leasing?
o2o is a thriving scale-up offering sustainable mobility solutions to organisations and their employees at a flexible rate.
With our digital platform and personal onboarding system, we help employers integrate bicycle leasing into their daily operations, while getting more people on bikes and making the world that little bit more sustainable.
With o2o Bicycle Leasing, employees enjoy not only a free choice of bikes but also optional insurance, replacement bikes, maintenance and breakdown assistance.
With our platform, we also provide a link to bike dealers, flex partners and insurers, ensuring that everything runs as smoothly and efficiently as possible.
In short, with o2o Bicycle Leasing, no matter the ride, you are always making a smart move!
Ready to help make a difference and use your expertise for a mission that really makes you happy?
Working at o2o Bicycle Leasing
At o2o, we encourage our employees to be the very best they can be. We want everyone to shine in all their diversity. Personal and professional development, as well as the wellbeing of our employees, are an absolute priority. We believe that a healthy work-life balance only enhances productivity. That is why we adopt a more flexible approach. For instance, we offer the opportunity to combine days in the office with days working from home, always encouraging our employees to properly disconnect. Our growing o2o team now combines some of the most open, honest and straightforward personalities you are ever likely to meet, each standing out for their own inspiring (cycling) story.
If you value:
- an open feedback culture,
- a healthy work-life balance,
- a competitive salary,
- a fast-paced technology-driven environment,
- a generous monthly bike lease budget to hop on your own fancy bike,
- AND unlimited paid leave
then you’ve come to the right place.
Monthly Friday Apéros, cycling and sporting events, fun staff parties… At o2o, we like to indulge in all our shared passions and connect as a team.
To continue along the path of ‘fastest-growing tech company in Belgium’ (winner 2021 & 2022 Deloitte’s Technology Fast 50 Mobility category), our bustling organisation is looking for a (full-time) experienced Full Stack Developer, a bright spark who can truly become the engine of o2o’s web development team. Someone who is passionate about innovative, efficiently built web solutions that stand the test of time. Someone who takes pride in building software that is reliable, fast and user-focused, offering a direct business impact on thousands of users every month.
Could you be our new genius developer?
Your role as Full Stack Developer
- You will help develop our powerful application that lets employers, employees and bike dealers effortlessly navigate the bike leasing process.
- Supported by team members and colleagues, you will collaborate throughout the entire development process. You will cast a critical eye over existing elements and consider possible optimisations.
- You will ride along in an ‘agile’ front-leading group with plenty of room to develop. Thanks to our open feedback culture, you will gain both a lot of confidence and learning opportunities.
- You will be working with the other Full Stack developers and report to the Technology Team Lead. The Technology team also includes an interface expert, an analyst, a back-office architect and a tester, all complemented by a number of expert freelancers.
- On releases, you will also provide training sessions to your o2o colleagues, ensuring everyone is kept up to date.
For bonus points:
- You enjoy supporting your IT colleagues.
A winning algorithm?
- Thanks to your expertise in web development, you can remain comfortably in the saddle even in the face of daunting challenges.
- You have at least 5 years of experience using Laravel (or equivalent PHP framework) and Vue (or equivalent front-end framework).
- Assignments with mostly front-end work are right up your street.
- You are proficient in English, both oral and written. Speaking Dutch is also a plus.
- You are analytically minded and pride yourself on your good communication skills.
- You have extensive programming knowledge, are eager to learn and open to learning about new technologies.
- You are driven by developing user-friendly solutions for optimum customer satisfaction.
- You are a team player who dares to take on individual challenges and responsibilities. You are constantly raising the bar higher and higher in terms of your own performance.
- You like to push forward fresh, new ideas and come up with new tools.
- “As long as I have internet, I will find a solution” is your motto.
- o2o’s values (accessible – committed – vibrant – expert) fit you like a cycling jersey.
- Last but not least, you enjoy hopping on your bike to get around and believe in the key importance of cycling in tomorrow’s mobility.
The perfect match?
Totally sold on this pitch? Do you also share our passion for sustainable mobility? Then be sure to respond to this vacancy as soon as possible using the form below. We already can’t wait to meet you!