Who is o2o?
o2o is a SaaS scale-up founded in 2016 in Ghent by three passionate bikers: Wim, Koen and Tom, driven to make cycling more accessible as a sustainable solution in the modern mobility landscape. How? By offering bicycle leasing through a state-of-the-art digital platform for businesses, employees and bicycle dealers. Super easy, so they can just enjoy the ride.
With our contagious enthusiasm, we help to install an active bicycle culture within each company, inspiring people with the many advantages of the steel horse. After all, cycling is easy, efficient, healthy, sustainable and fun.
The growing o2o-team consists of 25 employees with open, honest and direct personalities, each characterized by their inspiring personal (bike) story. At o2o, we share a passion for making the world that bit more healthy, social and sustainable. Reinforced by our slogan “A smart move”, we go for it together, and put everyone comfortably on the road with our smart online tools.
Are you ready to make a difference and help support businesses and employees on their journey towards sustainable mobility?
Your impact starts here.
At o2o, we empower people to be at their best. Personal and professional development, as well as employee wellbeing, are therefore our number one priority.
If you value an open feedback culture, a dynamic work environment, a hybrid working model, competitive salary, a fast-paced tech environment and unlimited paid leave, you’ve come to the right place. Monthly Apéro & Learn, Strava & Spikeball sport competitions, summer bonfire late nights, … are great moments of fun to share our common passions and to connect as a team. Some of the leading European User Conferences are also marked on the agenda.
To continue on our path of the ‘fastest growing tech company in Belgium’ – we were awarded as winner Deloitte’s 2021 Technology Fast 50! – our vibrant organisation is looking for a (full-time) Senior Web Developer. A clever mind ready to become the beating heart of o2o’s web development. Someone that can ensure innovative, efficiently-built web solutions that can withstand the test of time. Someone that can take pride in building software that is reliable, fast, and user-centric, with a direct business impact on thousands of users every month.
Are you our brilliant new developer?
Your role as Senior Web Developer
- You report to the IT team leader. The entire IT team also consists of the interface expert, the analyst, the back office architect and the CTO, supplemented with expert freelancers.
- You write cool code, prevent bug fires and juggle with git branches.
- Because of our 2-weekly sprints, your project reaches the users very quickly. You get instant feedback from internal colleagues as well as customers, and you take care of fixes.
- During the analysis phase, you look at new features together with the analyst. Thanks to your feedback, this evolves into an even better version.
- During releases, you also provide training to your o2o colleagues.
For bonus points:
- You maintain our servers as sysadmin.
A matching algorithm?
- Your knowledge of web development is, to say the least, excellent.
- You have at least 5 years of experience with Laravel (or equivalent PHP framework) and Vue (or equivalent front-end framework).
- You are analytically strong and have good communication skills.
- You are strong in English, both verbally and in writing. Speaking Dutch is a plus.
- You have broad programming knowledge and are eager to learn new technologies.
- User-friendliness and customer satisfaction are your primary concerns.
- You are a team player who loves personal challenges and responsibilities.
- Last but not least, you bring fresh ideas and new tools to the table.
Sounds like a perfect match? And do you have an affinity for sustainable mobility? Then you are in!
Make a smart move and apply for the o2o-team.