Checklist for an offer from a local bicycle dealer
- Frame size
- List price incl. VAT (without discount)
- Make and model of bicycle lock (obligatory), with an ART2-attestation or security level 10 certificate and the possibility to attach the bicycle to an external anchor point.
- Lock’s list price VAT incl.
- Bike options and their price VAT incl.
- Clothing is not allowed
- Everything that can be attached to your bike (pedals, lights, panniers,…) is possible.
- A helmet is also allowed
- Estimated time of bicycle delivery
- Name of the shop
- Shop address
- Shop website
- Name of the contact person you have spoken to
An offer from Cowboy or Canyon? That’s how you do it.
Would you like to order a bike from Canyon?
Then fill in this contact form on the Canyon website.
Select ‘General question’ in the subject area, scroll down and enter your desired bike and leasing partner o2o in your message.
Would you like to order a bike from Cowboy ?
Request your offer. by email from the manufacturer stating that you would like to lease a bike via o2o: firstname.lastname@example.org
After this you follow the normal ordering procedure.